New design features enhance this time-tested, reliable bale spike bed.
The Pro Spear combines time tested engineering utilized in the Hydra Bed with a commitment toward manufacturing the best looking spear bed in the marketplace. The hinges are identical to that of the Hydra Bed---12" total. They are located 12"beneath the surface of the flatbed achieving a low lifting position. This is particularly important when handling older bales.
The construction of the frame, drop hitch, headache rack and 5th wheel channel iron are similar to that of the Hydra Bed. The sides of the bed are constructed of 6" high by 3/8" thick flat iron.
- Innovative spear locks
- Spring loaded spear storage system
- 12" of hinge on lifting mechanism
- Heavy wall drop hitch
- LED lighting and LED lit Pro Spear namebadge in the headache rack
- Recessed 5th wheel ball
- 5" channel iron main frame
- 6" tall x 3/8" thick sides
- Two underbody toolboxes
- Choice of forged or machined spears
- E/H power unit with hand-held pendant
- Heavy duty rubber mud flaps
- Full length side rails
- Across-the-bed toolbox
- Electric Hydra Feeder
- Receiver hitch
- LED Work Light Kit for headache rack
- Hydraulic quick couplers
|Cab to Axle||40"||56"||56"||60"||60"||84"|
The specifications for Pro Spear Deluxe are subject to change without notice.